Acropolis Associates, the management team
The quality and reliability of a service company is directly linked to the expertise and personality of its leaders and its consultants. A company is only as good as its employees and its leaders.
We are convinced of the importance of the personal relationship and trust between clients and service providers. Customers like to know who they are going to be dealing with!
- Co-Founder Acropolis China.
- Nicolas is running 3 business units at Acropolis: Executive Search, Corporate Finance and Financial Advisory, Acropolis Business Club and Immigration in Europe.
- Nicolas has more than 40 years professional experience in international business. As Senior Executive for the British and American Tobacco Group (BAT) he was responsible for the Middle East and Africa. He then focused his business talent on the media and communications sector, where he gained expertise, since 1989, doing business with China and Asia.
- Nicolas graduated in International Business Management Studies at the University of Paris IX Dauphine, which he completed by an International MBA at the International School of Management (Paris and New York).
- Nicolas has been living in Shanghai on a full-time basis since 2003.
- French-Greek native, English fluent, some mandarin chinese.
- Nicolas is an art lover, amateur photographer and keen on new technologies.
- Co-Founder Acropolis China.
- Suzy is the director of our Employer of Record (EOR) business unit.
- VP Acropolis in charge of Education & International Universities Relations.
- Suzy has been working in France for 11 years.
- Back to China, Suzy was actively involved in the establishment of EM Lyon business school and created the Alumni network (EM Lyon China Club).
- Since 2006, Suzy is China Representative of IAE Grenoble (Grenoble University Business school).
- Trilingual French – English – Chinese, and native Shanghai dialect.
- Suzy is a graduate of a Master of Science of Education, as well as an MBA “France in Shanghai”.
- She likes traveling in Europe and Asia, enjoys all foods of the world and is found of fashion.
Annick de Kermadec-Bentzmann
- Annick is actively involved in the 2 business units Corporate Finance (China-Europe M&A) and Financial Advisory.
- Based in China since 1981.
- Trilingual French – English – Chinese.
- Annick worked for BNP and BNP Paribas in China from 1981 until December 2013, in various roles (BNP Chief Representative for Eastern China, BNP Paribas General Manager of the Shanghai branch).
- In 1983, she was a founding member of the “Association of Representatives of French Companies in China”. In 1992, this association became CCI France Chine (French Chamber of Commerce in China).
- She was elected CCIFC Vice-President in 1997 and President from September 2005 until March 2013. Annick remains since then Honorary President.
- As French Foreign Trade advisor since 1992 (CCE / Conseiller du Commerce Exterieur), she received the prestigious French title of « Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Merite” in 1993 and “Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur » in 2008.
- Studied Oriental arts, majored in Chinese and Malay (Institut des Langues O). She holds a degree in English, Cambridge University and graduated from the International Marketing Institute (IMI, USA), in International Marketing Management, Annick has a few hobbies, namely, traveling, one of her passions, she also likes collecting antiques, such as ceramics, paintings, sculptures, specializing in Asian art
- Recruitment Director.
- Partner in charge of international recruitment projects.
- Marlène has over 20 years professional experience in human resources.
- She founded EMC Recrutement in Grenoble in 2007. She previously worked as a Recruitment Consultant and as a Human Resources Consultant in an industrial company (200 people). She was in charge of careers, training and recruitment.
- She graduated in Human Resources from Grenoble Management School.
- Marlène likes traveling and meeting new cultures. She gets involved in humanitarian and environmental projects.