Talents for our clients
Acropolis Associates is a Retained Search Agency, we don't advertise.
These Retained Search assignments include positions that are confidential and critical to our clients' success that must be filled in a timely manner with the "right person."
We do not post Retained Search assignments on our website, and we do not advertise them on other websites or in other forms of media. We approach targeted candidates directly (head-hunting).
For jobseekers’ self-applications in order to be in our talents database, please apply as indicated below:
We need to know about you …
We receive weekly hundreds of applications …
For better efficiency, better identification in our talent base, and a better understanding of your
expectations, please contact us as indicated below.
Applications that don’t follow these 4 rules are deleted
- GEOGRAPHICAL preferences: list your favorite cities/countries by order of preference.
- Favorite INDUSTRIES: list industries which ones you gained most of your professional experience.
- Target COMPANIES: list companies you would be interested in.
- Target POSITIONS / TITLES: list maximum 3 you are interested in according to your current tracking records and experience.
- Your current annual package in details (basic, bonus, allowances) if you feel comfortable to share this information with us. Guaranteeing absolute confidentiality is in our DNA. Candidates who are between 2 jobs can fill in according to their last job.
Talents for Acropolis Associates. JOIN US !
Acropolis is permanently looking for the best talents :
- Recruitment Consultant 3 to 20 years’ experience in executive search .
- Business Developer / Account Manager / Account Director at least 3 years’ experience in executive search.
- Researcher at least 2 years’ experience in executive search .
Please underline in which industry or operation you have got more expertise :
- If you are experienced, successful, yet held back or frustrated by bureaucracy and red tape, boxed in, and can’t see a way ahead, then contact us for a confidential discussion on how we can bring value to one another.
- Headhunter’ job is a very rewarding career but a difficult one. You need energy, involvement to candidates and to clients. It is a job of passionate people.